Cost of living comparison between Arusha, Tanzania and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,946TL (2,083,791 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)