Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00230 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,924TL (1,707,854 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)