Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06830 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,198TL (руб 32,175) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)