Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,130TL (CH$364,400) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)