Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,628TL (€1,025) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)