Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,784TL (﷼ 17,515,044) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (44 minutes ago)