Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00450 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,363TL (968,650 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)