Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 107% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,404TL (1,207,075 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)