Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00409 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,694TL (1,392,513 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (34 minutes ago)