Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,473TL (2,899 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)