Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.312 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,490TL (2,660 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)