Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,227TL (2,372 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)