Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.206 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,142TL (2,605 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £9,890 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (about 2 hours ago)