Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,368TL (1,997 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)