Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01251 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,283TL (182,583 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)