Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.191 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL (Dinar 692) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)