Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.128 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,756TL (Dinar 1,123) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)