Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 TRY / WST
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,940TL (2,135 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)