Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.362 TRY / WST
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,963TL (2,101 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (42 minutes ago)