Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,542TL (₩2,405,209) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)