Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00559 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 201% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,623TL (₩1,721,803) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)