Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 112% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,311TL (₩1,652,140) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 2 hours ago)