Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,114TL (1,926,406 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)