Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,741TL (1,886,765 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)