Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00624 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,303TL (CH$529,241) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)