Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.684 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,533TL (Q6,628) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)