Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,249TL (Q6,435) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)