Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,404TL (Q6,189) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)