Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,508TL (Q6,975) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)