Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,741TL (2,488,664 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)