Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00096 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,222TL (4,401,793 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)