Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,103TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)