Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,322TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (25 minutes ago)