Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,526TL in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)