Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 180% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,121TL ($1,269) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)