Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.466 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,859TL ($1,255) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)