Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,869TL (€839) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)