Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,507TL (R$ 2,388) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)