Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,297TL (R$ 2,059) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)