Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,231TL (R$ 1,872) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)