Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06948 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,407TL (₨34,635) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)