Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05902 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,990TL (₨33,714) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)