Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.437 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,971TL (R$ 2,764) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)