Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,134TL (R$ 1,783) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)