Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,204TL (Bs 9,190,566) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (about 1 hour ago)