Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39343 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,314TL (Bs 5,882) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)