Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,145TL (€1,581) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (about 1 hour ago)