Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 120% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,069TL (€1,087) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)