Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,060TL (₨37,853) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)