Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.296 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,860TL (Dinar 540) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (27 minutes ago)