Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.101 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,581TL (Dinar 898) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)