Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.547 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,421TL (Dinar 617) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)