Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.042 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,372TL (Dinar 867) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (39 minutes ago)