Cost of living comparison between Amiens, France and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,594TL (€1,369) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)