Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,929TL (₨33,152) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)