Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 64% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,161TL (Bs 28,675,962) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)