Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,077TL (RM3,743) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (44 minutes ago)