Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,805TL (€618) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (31 minutes ago)