Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,181TL (€789) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)