Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.394 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,789TL (€822) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)