Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,713TL (€865) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)