Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00930 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,671TL (287,207 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)