Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05634 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,011TL (₨35,690) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)