Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,664TL (€764) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)