Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,009TL (€766) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)