Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03234 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,201TL (68,072 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)