Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,615TL (€779) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (33 minutes ago)