Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,568TL (€983) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (42 minutes ago)