Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26866 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,893TL (E£ 10,769) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)