Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23072 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,123TL (E£ 9,203) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)