Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19768 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,220TL (E£ 11,229) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (29 minutes ago)