Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01025 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,117TL (206,569 £) in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)