Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,033TL (€787) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)