Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 117% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,036TL (﷼ 7,301) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)