Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26240 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,435TL (E£ 9,281) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)