Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23072 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,278TL (E£ 9,872) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)