Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19754 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,775TL (E£ 8,986) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)