Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21379 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,542TL (E£ 7,214) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)