Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.485 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,757TL (1,078 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)