Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,300TL (896 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)