Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.226 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,710TL (1,666 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)