Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,930TL (3,270 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)