Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,617TL (4,901 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)