Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,685TL (1,523,122 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)