Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,852TL (838,851 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)