Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,607TL (Dirham 3,249) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (24 minutes ago)