Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.318 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,415TL (Dirham 4,108) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (11 minutes ago)