Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,494TL (Dirham 3,650) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)