Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,223TL (Dirham 3,376) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (36 minutes ago)