Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01724 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 169% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,267TL (421,463 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)