Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,833TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)