Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06154 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,534TL (₨41,180) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)