Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,508TL (¥79,052) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)