Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08715 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,574TL (₨41,012) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)