Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07399 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,018TL (₨40,790) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 11,182 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)